The earliest references to hair removal came from the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece. Early writings out of Mesopotamia tell of kings who would have the slave girls serving them be expected to remove their body hair. Hair on the body was considered to be unclean by the upper class. Possibly through a fortuitous accident, the method of using sugar for hair removal treatments was developed. Sugar is an all natural form of hair removal. It is far superior over waxing of any kind.
Benefits of Sugar:
• 100% pure and natural
• It’s never hot so it will never burn the skin
• Does not adhere to live skin cells so it is less painful and less abrasive
• Safe for eczema or psoriasis
• Easy clean up, you will never leave sticky
• More sanitary, never touches another client
• Can extract shorter hairs
• Leads to permanency faster since you can extract the hair in the shorter, active stage of growth before it is nourished
• Do not rub or scratch skin after treatment
• Avoid exercise immediately after treatment
For more information and schedule your no-obligation consultation with our Master Esthetician, Rebecca, please contact Pistachio Hair Studio.