2016 Golden Globe winner, Lady Gaga, looked stunning with an old Hollywood glamour look on the red carpet of this year\’s Golden Globe Awards. AVEDA shares how to get Lady Gaga’s red carpet look.
1. Start with clean towel dried hair. First apply Smooth Infusion style prep smoother from root to tip and comb through for even distribution.
2. Next, spray Aveda\’s volumizing tonic at the roots to create big voluminous hair.
3. Then, apply Confixor from your tips to roots and comb through for even distribution.
4. Next, section the hair for blow drying. Using a medium round brush, drying with an up and around movement to get full volume.
5. Using a 1-inch curling iron, take 1-inch sections of hair and curl the hair all back and away from the face. Take a velcro roller and set each curl after you curl only using medium to small curlers. Allow rollers to set and cool. After, 15-20 minutes remove curlers.
6. To finish, brush the hair out with a sable bristle brush. Use Aveda\’s Air Control hair spray to keep your waves and curls in place but still maintain a soft bouncy look.
picture courtesy of www.usmagazine.com